(ET) New Elec-Trak Owner

I am a new proud owner of three Elec-Traks mowers.  We traveled over 15
hours yesterday to pick up the three mowers and get them home to North
Carolina.  I now have the following mowers E10M, E12 and an E15.  The E-10m
needs a full restore job.  The E12 mower was restored but still has some
electrical issues that I will fix.  Also the mower deck on the E12 needs to
be completely restored.  So I am looking for motors and any other items for
the deck.  The E15 is a workable unit with a working mower deck.  It does
have some electrical issues and need a new paint job.  The batteries on the
E15 are about three years old so hopefully they will last me a couple more
years.  I will be asking some questions and looking for any advice on how
best restore these fine mower back to factory condition.  These units are
NOT for sale.  I have wanted some of these Elec-Trak mowers for many years
and now I have three of them.  I will be taking the next several years to
restore these units and then to show them off to the good people of North
Carolina as proof of what can be accomplished using battery power.

Freddie

I Still Trust in God!  Do You?