(ET) limited slip

   Some of the older John Deer lawn tractors, and some others had what they called a "Duo Trac" option. Most of the ones I seen came in the 2 speed hydro models. The manual I have ( I think it has the part numbers in it to ).
The million dollar question is " can one still get all the parts " to put one together. One part not available, and the hole deal is off. Knowing Peerless, hit the bank and remortgage your house.

   At the age of these tractors that HAD them in and the junking frenzy a few years back ( I seen things get junked that there was not a thing
wrong ).
I bet some of these guys would junk there mother for a buck. WOW !!

   The nice thing is that in the heaver models most of the final drives the parts where the same size. Except for some axle length, If I remember rite even the bearings where the same.

    Before that point is where all the changes happened. Input, left or right. Which side the brake, drum or disk was on. Did it lay flat like the GE's did or standing up. Counter clock wise or clock wise.

    Thats what I remember. I think you can still get the books on them.

Matt