Re: (ET) chains

About 150 pounds of nicds in the back box. I forgot I can put another 100 pounds of lead on there as well.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

----- Reply message -----
From: "Neil Dennis" <wombatt gmail com>
Date: Thu, Jan 23, 2014 8:21 am
Subject: (ET) chains
To: <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>

Wonder, how much counterweight do you have on the rear  ?  When i had
the blower on I had the standard weight box full of wheel weights,
really needed it.  While I was working wife cleared the drive if it
needed it for me to get back in. With that she still got stuck once -
got off the drive and couldn't back out of the drift

Those rubber chains probably wouldn't do much on ice !!

wombat - On my plow tractor, I've got 300 lb wheel weights, loaded
really aggressive ag. tires and put on chains when it's icy

wombat