Re: (ET) Cub Cadet RZT-S Zero Electric Lawnmower

Looks like $200/ battery, and four 48v batteries.  I'm thinking less maintenance for the batteries than golf cart ones? More of a plug it in and forget it type system.  I wonder what the actual price is at a dealer.

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/news/2013/07/it-s-what-the-cub-cadet-rzt-s-zero-rider-lacks-that-counts/index.htm

Tim