Re: (ET) zero turn

Anyone familiar with this Cub Cadet electric ZTR mower?  I just noticed it for the first time in the new issue of Pop Mech.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/home/reviews/outdoor-tools/review-cub-cadet-rzt-s-zero-electric-mower-15553232?click=main_sr

Similarly, is there a site that tracks all manufactured electric mowers?
There are a lot of no-name electric riders popping up- here's one.
  http://www.sears.com/recharge-mower-g2-30-inch-36-volt-cordless/p-07197466000P?sid=IDx01192011x000001&kpid=07197466000&kispla=07197466000P

None near the quality and durability of an ET, but I'd like to see some impartial reviews.  Personally, I'm working on a Simplicty Sovereign 48V conversion, as I couldn't afford an Electric Ox (even if they do enter production someday), and Elec Traks are pretty rare in the Pacific NW!

Jay Donnaway