(ET) Need deck wheels

I need two 5-inch hard rubber front wheels for the deck on my E-12. They have a 2-inch tread width and a 5/8 bolt hole. I think 2 of them might fit in one of those usps boxes. Let me know your price. I live near Kansas City. Also, what to do about the 5/8 X 36 deck rear rollers steel axle which has bent up in the middle, causing the end shoes to drag. I have bent it back straight, but I think bending only softens it and makes the problem worse. Could it be re-tempered? Can it be locked with screws, rotated in the 180 degree position? I would rather have casters than the wood rollers. Have any of you done that?

Thanks for any help.
Bill Alburty E-12 Kansas