Re: (ET) Deck Motor Alternate Use

There are a lot of e-bike drives that output 30-60 volts. However, total power output tends to be in the range of 500 to 2000 watts. I don't know if that's enough to run your lathe.

Some personal mobility scooter drives might have a higher output, and they run from 24 to 48 volts systems, depending on make and model.