Re: (ET) C-185 Battery Charging

Actually, 2.37 volts/cell in a standard lead acid battery, is what has
long been termed "gassing voltage" - the point at which the battery is
considered 80% charged, and begins to bubble (release hydrogen gas) freely
in the cells, while on charge.
Fully charged is more in the range of 2.55 - 2.60 volts/ cell (7.65 - 7.80
volts) on charge, and 1.265 or higher spgr. - temperature corrected.

Sent from my iPad