From: Jeff Antonucci [mailto:jlantonucci comcast net]
Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2013 8:14 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Fully restored EGT-150 for sale

Hi - I just finished restoring a New Idea EGT-150 and it is for sale.  Fully disassembled, sand blasted, powder coated, all new hardware, all new contactors and relays, all motors rebuilt with new bearings and brushes replaced where necessary.  All new Cole Hersee control switches.  Transaxle rebuilt as well.  New Carlisle tires.  Charger upgraded to include a Landis controller in addition to the timer and a switch to choose between the two.  Includes fully restored mower deck.  Restoration documented on http://www.ge-electrak.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=251

Email me or call me at 484 889 2884 if interested.

Jeff