(ET) 2nd Annual Midwest Fall Meet AKA Bushfest

All,

The wife and I finally decided on a solid date to have the Fall swap meet. We will have some sort of lunch available like last year and hopefully a slightly larger crowd! Details for the event are as follows:

Midwest Fall Swap Meet

Saturday, September 28th, 2013
Starting at 10AM until...
Lunch can start between 12 and 1PM

6914 State Route 721 (Ohio 721 on some GPS)
West Milton, OH 45383
Phone: 937-478-6441

Made possible by Chad and Karen Bush, Chuck and Debbie Sweet (My parents)

I will post a list of definite items for sale before the end of August.

I believe Karen and Debbie are planning to have a small garage sale on the same day, so the wives may have things to look at and purchase other than tractors and implements!

I would like to have those that plan to attend reply to this thread so that we can adjust our lunch portions to fit the crowd.

Hope to see you all there,

Chad Bush