From: David Roden [mailto:etpost drmm net]
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 12:45 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) Battery box corrosion

On 27 Jul 2013 at 23:16, CZ Unit wrote:

> Just never put NiCDs in an aluminum box.

Back in the mid 1990s, Saft packaged their STM5-100MR NiCd modules in an
aluminum box for the Pivco Citibees.  However, they had a closed watering
and venting system, so they didn't mess in the box.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA

Note: mail sent to the "etpost" address will not reach me.  To send me a
private message, please use the address shown at the bottom of this page :
http://www.evdl.org/help/ = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =