Re: (ET) battery boxes

I'm seriously considering replacing anything that rusts on my
Elec-trak with stainless steel.  I have used that strategy on a cheap
chinese fold-up trailer in the past, and it worked pretty well.

Only thing is, my late model I-5 is something of collector's item at
this point so some folks will probably be appalled by shiny silver
replacing the day-glo orange...  luckily I bought it for using, not
for reselling.

--Charlie