Re: (ET) Sourcing mower motor brushes

The brushes are listed in the on-line store at

http://electrictractorstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=155
I'm not aware of any automotive applications for this style of brush.

"Free" shipping is a misnomer as it just means the company raises the base
price to include shipping.
If ordering one set, works out to about $10.50/brush delivered to your
doorstep.
If order 3 sets, drops to closer to $8/brush delivered.