Re: (ET) Sourcing mower motor brushes

Harold at Clean Power Supply (cleanpower att net) has always given me good service, ships fast at a reasonable price.  With him you have the advantage of getting genuine or approved parts.  If you cross reference from an auto parts vendor you will probably get something that fits, but might not get the right hardness.

Chris