From: "Robert" <euclid delhitel net>
To: <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Subject: (ET) Loose magnets
Date: Thu, Jun 6, 2013 8:55 am

I haven't done these motors specifically but I've done this type of repair.
Use JB Weld (you can get it at most auto parts stores). JB Quick Weld will
probably too work but be aware that it doesn't have as high a temp range.
Carefully rough up the back of the magnet with a grinder to give the
adhesive a good surface to adhere to, also make sure it's clean.  Put the
magnet in place and stuff newspaper into the casing to hold it until it
cures (24 hours).

Rob

Message: 1