Re: (ET) Diagnosing an extremely noisy mowing deck?

On 6/4/2013 1:05:44 P.M. EDT, Chad wrote:

>  I have the anti-vibration rings on the underside of my  motors, so they
run smooth as well when not moving.

Now just what are "anti-vibration rings"? Were these an Elec-Trak  option
or something somebody developed later? Or are you referring to a ring
that
is like those welded to the motor shell, but installed as a loose part
underneath the deck? I have a deck with these installed.

Erv  Troyer
Lagrange, IN