(ET) Charge Controller replacement for manual timer in Elec-Trak and golf cart chargers.

While researching chargers for the lithium conversion of my golf cart and
EGT 200, I found the company from which I bought the custom programmed
charger. They also have a solid state charge controller to replace the wind
up timers on golf cart chargers. I bought one and installed it in my EGT
200
tractor. So far, I installed it yesterday, it is working fine.
Here is a link to the Charge Controller and PDF instructions.

http://www.quickcharge.com/charge-controller-fuel-gauge-voltmeter.html

The connections are:
AC in and out.
DC + -.
There is a multicolored LED to indicate the charging state.
It has dip switches to select the voltage, 12,18,24,36,48.
The cost is $58.00, about the cost of a new mechanical timer.

One good thing is that after you have installed the charger controller you
only have to plug in the AC to your tractor and the rest is automatic.

Barry Elkin

www.electricgvan.com
www.fredericktown.com/chriscraft/restored
www.electriccorvair.com