Re: (ET) ET) Wanted, information on installing Lithium cells in my EGT 200

As someone who went to NiCD years ago (and will never go back :-) I can say that the reduction in weight is something of a problem. Especially in the front; when I till I need a weight box in the front of the tractor to keep the front wheels down properly. 30 BB600's don't quite cut it.

Each BB600 cell weighs 3.7 pounds I think, so 30 of them weigh about 100 pounds for 30ah. CALB cells in the 100ah category will be of similar weight.

One thing you could do is fit Lithiums in the back, and just leave some lead in the front.