Re: (ET) Alltrax, key switch, and charge/run switch

After reading about frying the controller with current from
the charger I have four ways of keeping it from getting any.
I do not have the on board charger. The cables to the shelf
charger plug are at each end of the battery pack so it is just
plugged in when I return to the shed. With no one in the seat,
key switch off, power disconnect disengaged, and the accessory/
tractor switch centered no power can get to the Alltrax. Any of the four switches will prevent it. I think no power to the
controller cancels the roll feature.

If you use the parking brake doesn't that open the circuit with
the relay and prevent power to the controller?

Tom Klein
Harrison Twp. MI