(ET) Looking for sickle bar mower

Hello all
I am sure that this is not going to be easy to find, but I am looking for
a sickle bar mower for my E15.  I have a gas engine powered sickle bar
(Troy Bilt walk behind) and it is handy for cutting material that we use
to mulch our garden, but it would sure be nice to have one on my Elec-Trak
to avoid using gas and maintaining a gas engine.  I suppose it wouldn't be
too difficult to adapt a mower designed for a gas engine powered garden
tractor to the Elec-Trak.  I do have a suitable motor to use if that is
what I have to do.

Of course, it would be nice if I could find one reasonably priced and not
to far from Menomonie, WI (about an hour east of St Paul, MN).  Thanks for
any help!

Jim, in Western Wisconsin