(ET) New Elec-Trak Forum Site

All,
As you may know seven of us have been working on a new Elec-Trak forum site for those that prefer a web browser interface. Others will be joining soon as moderators, etc. We are hoping you will try it out and test things for us.  We have a LOT to add but it is functional. We have some things from the old site we need to finish bringing live and our new features list we will be adding is quite extensive. I have to tell you, these guys are incredible. Scary is what they are! They did all this work in just a few days. With seven of us working on it we had been pretty successful in a very short time period.
Please try it out and tell us what you think of the categories, usability, etc. Please also pass the word to the other Elec-Trak owners you may know as well. After you register, use the Meet & Greet forum to let new people know something about yourself.
We have the content from the other site but it will take a long time to load in it's present state and we have a few open switches to close before we start something like that.
Finally, we want everyone to know we have continued to try and communicate with Mr. Barry without any success. We mean no one any harm, we are just having a lot of fun with this new project and feel together as a team we can add a lot of new features and functions over time people will be interested in.
There are lots of garden tractor forums out there, we hope there is room for one more.

In Him,

George Beckett

Evermore Farm
Lyles, TN