Re: (ET) ET running costs

          "Energy Density.The Final Frontier".
        That solution still seems after my lifetime far off.And on a related note, those of you that drive OBD II compliant vehicles need to know about another energy density debacle that can empty your wallet, pronto.
         There is a move afoot to add even MORE ethanol to gasoline.THAT, while allegedly lowering emissions, also lowers the energy density of the gasoline you purchase.Less BTU per gallon, less mileage, less performance. And you pay MORE for it.

            But here's the MAJOR "Gotcha". The new E-15 blend will damage the fuel systems and emission control components of pre 2012 model year vehicles.One inadvertent tankful could be a largely expensive mistake. PLUS, it is unsuitable for use in any outdoor power equipment.More so than E-10. Thought you had trouble getting things started and running correctly before ? :(

                 Watch those labels on the gasoline island pumps folks.Or it could be a financially distressing oversight.

RJ