(ET) 40th Elec-Trak Anniversary DVD

Finally got the videos from the videographer at the 40th Elec-Trak Anniversary Gathering and Elec-Trak Show and Swap Meet in Vermont this past summer.  Also recently was finally able to get them burned to a DVD. I also have some other DVD's available as well, $10.00 each plus shipping, let me know if you would like any of them by sending me an email with your address to geo myelec-traks com.

All proceeds go to cover the reunion expenses.

1.) Elec-Trak Movie (8 mins, 40 secs.)
2.) Elec-Trak 50 sec. Commercial (No sound- had voice overs by the local TV stations)
3.) Early G.E. Elec-Trak Prototypes from 35MM Slides (Approx. 140 slides digitized on DVD from the "Skip Smith" Collection). These are really neat and came out great!
4.) 2012 Elec-Trak Show & Swap Meet and 40th Anniversary Gathering (Includes many photographs and videos of the event.)

Send me a check or money order after you receive them in the mail. Happy New Year all!

In Him,

George Beckett

Evermore Farm
Lyles, TN