Re: (ET) Elec-trak Digest, Vol 10, Issue 201

I really should look at the diagram before depending on a 58 year old brain. I repent in sack cloth and ashes. I was less correct than usual. <VBG> Every thing else dying is a result of being a very large OPEN in the positive side of the control circuit, since it it tapped off at the armature circuitry.

RJ