Re: (ET) Controller current capacity (was Elec-trak Digest, Vol 10, Issue 201)

Hi all,

Looks like it's already sold.

Harry Landis

From: hlandis hotmail com
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 18:28:11 +0000
Subject: Re: (ET) Controller current capacity (was Elec-trak Digest, Vol 10, Issue 201)

All this talk of controllers reminds me that I have a 1204X-4407 controller (data sheet and manual here: http://curtisinstruments.com/?fuseaction=cProducts.dspProductCategory&catID=11
I connected it to 36V through a 250 ohm resistor and the B+ and B- came up as advertised. I haven't done anything else. And I'm not likely to use it, so the first $125 gets it, shipping in the US included. And I'll give it a 2 month warranty in case there is something wrong with it. I believe it came out of a forklift that was scrapped.

Harry Landis