Re: (ET) Introduction

Hi ET group.
My name is Rob and I'm collecting parts to restore two Traks an E15 and an E20. I now have 5 traks, several motors and parts, two blowers, front blade, tiller and a mower deck in good shape. I'm retired (Electronic Engineer) but I still do some magazine articles and other writing. I'm also off the grid with both an intertie (a grant I got last year) and an off grid system.
I'm going to build my own battery charge controllers that will address each battery autonomously and automatically equalize charge when needed (batteries are getting expensive, I want them to last!). I'll also  be building motor controllers, not sure yet whether I'll use MOSFETs or IGBTs, I have to get through the battery algorithms first. Of course I'll share all the schematics with the group.
Jim Coates pointed me in your direction and I'm grateful to finally be in a group. (tried to join the Elec Trak forum but it's not accepting new members).

Robaroni