Re: (ET) Lifts and DC-DC Converters

 Daryl and All,
 I have a small quantity (5) of DC-DC converters here with an 18-72VDC
input and a 13.2VDC output at 5 amps. Not enough for a lift but good
enough for LEDs, etc. I would sell those for WAY less than $150 if anybody
is looking for one.  I also have access to some with outputs  of up to 30
amps. I will have to get pricing on those, though.
 On running lifts on more than 18 Volts: If Chris Tromley still has the
tractor he used to have it is a New Idea and that lift motor is totally
different than those used on the GE versions. I have run the New Idea lift
motors on 36 volts for years and don't feel it is a problem. I usually run
the GE lift motors on 24 volts and again, seems to work out fine.
 Sincerely,
 Harold Zimmerman
 Clean Power Supply
 Ephrata PA