(ET) Tractor updates

Both elec-traks have been working this fall, along with the Craftsman gas tractor. We used the Craftsman+bagger to pick up the leaves in the back, and the E20+sweeper+deck to do the (more level) front. The E15 has the trailer on it, and I used that to ferry leaves to the back lot.

The E20 makes a great leveler-mulcher of leaves, I now have a *lot* of dirt back there that I can use to plant grass for the spring. Last weekend I used the tiller to put the previous pile of leaves under the ground, this stuff will stay on top.

Then I used the E20 + chainsaw to cut up some old trees, and the E15+trailer to haul the wood back up to the house. Nice to have two tractors, that E15 continues to have a lot of value as a towing tractor. It may look kind of rough (it was the one that was so rusted I had to weld plate to the back frame) but it is holding up very well.

Tough little tractors. Next weekend I’ll finish off the bush cutting with the E20+deck lifted, and switch the E20 over to the snowblower attachment. With 120ah of BB600 battery cells it will do a much better job than the E15 which has only 30 cells.

Chris