Re: (ET) Elec-trak Digest, Vol 10, Issue 182

This list while a great resource, IMHO is more difficult to navigate and use. Although, I found the list several years ago, before I found the ET forum.
The goal should be to attract, encourage and educate as many new people as possible. This would/does help to preserve these electric tractors. I feel a forum similar to what exist now, but with updated features and active administration & moderation, is a worthy objective.