Re: (ET) Replacement of the Elec-Trak.com site

David, I agree often the simplist solutions are the best.  If a decision is made to  migrate to something else I will pass these along.  I know social networking groups have their own personalities.  Some prefer this forum, others the Elec-Trak.com forum. All for different reasons.  Thanks for the suggestions!

In Him,

George "Geo" Beckett