Re: (ET) Batteries . . . . now it's the charger.

Thanks Neil and Chris,

I did some more tests based on your suggestions

I'm getting 70 VAC out of the transformer connecting both leads from the diodes (after cutting the wires off the diodes)

Then got 35 VAC from each wire to S3 which is what should be getting according to the manual.

Also checked the diodes. OL between each diode and the heat sink.

I'll order some new diodes from Harold. Hopefully, that will fix it.

Chip