Re: (ET) Batteries

There was a similar conversation on a golf cart board that i read a while back regarding the differences in the two batteries. Basically the EGC2 has longer plates. However it is in the same case as the GC2. The general consensus was that the EGC2 MAY not be as durable as the GC2 because there is less room between the bottom of the case and the plates. As gunk builds on the bottom they could short earlier. The manufacturer was also stated as being east penn.