(ET) 36V Charger left in Vermont

Mystery solved! ...and I'm an idiot! Darryl McMahon author of The Emperor's New Hydrogen Economy which features his own Elec-Trak in several places in the book and also owner of the Econogics.com web site had given it to me as a gift at the 40th Anniversary Gathering and I COMPLETELY forgot about it until he emailed me and the brain started working again. Just slightly embarassing!!! I feel like wrapping my head in tin foil and putting it in the microwave! (I guess that probably would not be a good idea for an already damaged brain!)

Darryl sells these Soneil Battery Chargers and you should really check them out. He has lots of different models but the one he passed on to me was a Soneil 3610SRF-B which I'm really anxious to try out this weekend...if we ever get any sun! Might be a really good solution for a couple of the herd, especially living off the sun as we do.
Geo
www.myelec-traks.com