(ET) 36V Charger left in Vermont

All,

Believe it or not, just getting around to unpacking the last of the boxes from Vermont and found a small 36V Charger/DC Power Source in a small white box, brand new, never used. I check with Bruce, it did not belong to any of their equipment so I am guessing perhaps someone in the club forgot it at the registration table and it got swept into one of our boxes while we were breaking down. Let me know if you are missing one...

George Beckett