Re: (ET) charger timer decal

I've used both the numerical and alpha charge labels; GE's instructions for the alpha say that if water is added after 3 charges then the indicator knob ought to be set on the next letter, slightly shortening the cycle.  With a pack new in Jan '08, after appx 80 charges it's still on 'A.'  The alpha label may be more precise over the life of the pack.  There's a description of this on the myelec-traks.com site, see E-12 tractor manual GE-Z5535B.
Cheers, Jack