Re: (ET) Mower guide retainer quesrions

Thanks all!  I have a couple 10-32 stainless bolts of the right length so
decided to follow the service bulletin. My last part purchase was in fact
from Bill Gunn.

Jim, Waynesboro is on the way to my mom's house. But usually I am not
passing thru during your posted shop hours.  If you would consider other
times for E-Trakkers to drop in and chat then perhaps I could get in touch
when the next visit to my mother is planned.

Best Regards
Andy

Sent from my iPhone