(ET) Elec-Trak Show in Bennington

 Well, the big Elec-Trak bash in Bennington is now history, but what an
event!
 I, for myself regret that I didn't have more time to visit personally
with each person- both owners and former employees. We had a very busy
schedule, with no time for boredom. Starting with the Plant Tour on
Friday, followed immediately by the "Elec-Trak Afficionado" dinner at
Carabba's in Latham and then on to the action-packed Saturday at Bruce
Laumeister's facility in Bennington VT. Someone probably has an accurate
count of tractors present - my guess is approx. 25
 A sincere "Thank You" to the seeming inexhaustible Mr. George Beckett for
all the planning, coordinating, legwork, etc. that he put into making this
event happen. The same goes for Mr. Bruce Laumeister for graciously
allowing us the use of his facility- Bennington Center for the Arts. Also
to each one who put on the effort to bring a tractor(s). I think Mark
Frerking brought his remarkable 40SE the longest distance- all the way
from Nixa MO!
 Thanks also to each of my customers who came by to introduce themselves.
It is a real treat to get to be able to talk to people in person who I
previously had only phone or email correspondence with.
 Hope to see you all next year if not before.
 Sincerely,
 Harold Zimmerman
 Clean Power Supply
 Ephrata PA

You just got email from someone using a MailBug! Has it been
helpful keeping you in touch with the ones you love? Share
your MailBug experience with us at facebook.com/LandelMailBug