Re: (ET) Elec-Trak Reunion & Show/Swap Meet Tractors and Attachments

> we REALLY need some help in making our "museum in a day!" a reality.

That's only a dozen tractors so far... we gotta improve this list!

I have more than that here (Virginia), it is of course a matter of getting
something to Vermont and home again.

I'll see if I can borrow back an I-5 that I converted with an Alltrax
controller. Covers the I-5 model AND provides visual for my workshop. If
really lucky with a sickle bar.

For other models, I'll try and post a 'for sale' list soon as I'd be
willing to bring more up if they don't have to come back with me :-)  What
comes to mind is a WH C-185 (nice condition, no deck (yet)), a SEARS (very
nice looking - I need to add batteries and test), an Ox (to the right
person who can deal with a bad gear box on one side), an E8MHD (nice
looking, low hours), and in less nice condition can probably find an E8,
E10, E12M, etc (at least w/out decks).