(ET) Elec-Trak Reunion & Show/Swap Meet Tractors and Attachments

All,

As the time of the event draws near, we REALLY need some help in making our "museum in a day!" a reality. After all, the idea of a tractor show is LOTS of tractors!   It's also another way of showing our Elec-Trak Plant Alumni how much we really appreciate all the products they designed, manufactured and marketed.

The following is a list of the tractors we have coming so far...if there is anyway you can help us fill in the blanks please let me know. UHaul trailers can be rented for $15-$30 a day with no additional mileage fee. If you don't have a pick-up, ask a buddy who does (believe me, my friends are ALWAYS asking to use my truck, your friends won't be put out or surprised!)

GE
I5 (Preferably with a fork-lift but we'll take anything we can get!)
I2
I1
E20 (Steve Shore- NY is bringing all three of his and Issac his as well.)
E16 (Steve Shore- NY is also bringing his "works in progress" machine)
E15 (Pieter Litchfield- NJ is bringing his with the Loader attachment)
E14
E12S (Kevin Carpenter- NY might be able to bring his, still pending)
E12 (Geo- TN - loaded with all the golf attachments)
E12M
E10M
E8MHD
E8M
ER8-36 (Geo- TN)
E1 (Geo- TN)

New Idea
EGT 200 (Harold Zimmerman- PA)
EGT 150 (Jeff Antonucci- PA)
EGT 120 (Chad Bush- OH)
EGT 100
EGT 80
R36

Wheel Horse
C185
B145
A65
E141
E81
A60

Competition
Sears (Geof Thompson- CA)
JD 90
JD 96
Cub Cadet 95
Jacobson MarkVI

Specials
40SE (Mark Frerking- MO "Special Edition- 40th Anniversary" Model)
Hustler Zeon (Doug Beach- NH)

I can bring a couple more on our trailer but am waiting to see what holes we need to fill in before committing to the others I'll load up. The trailer is only so big however!

REMEMBER- they don't have to be perfect, we are all used to our tractors being a little rough around the edges!

Also, I have had many who are signed up to bring the smaller attachments and accessories but not too any for the larger items. A sickle-bar mower and a rotary broom would be great. Even the basics like decks, snow throwers, blades and carts are needed.

Please consider contributing the extra effort and time to load up your tractors and bring them to the event. If I can bring six tractors all the way from Nashville, Tennessee, we should be able to fill in the rest of blanks from greater New England area!

Even if your model will already be there, even if it's pretty rough, it's all about lots of tractors and lots of fun!

If I have missed anyone let me know, also, let me know which attachments you can bring! Again, please consider signing up to bring your tractor and attachments to Bennington! We can make this happen yet!

In Him,

George Beckett