Re: (ET) wheel horse c-185 lift using a small winch for mower lift?

By stock, I mean the one that came with the tractor.  It has the wrong number of connections.  The one with the winch is correct, which I believe if you take it apart is a DPDT switch.

Redundant tractors....Yeah I might have a problem. :)  E10m, EGT150 (Probably for sale soon ; ), C185, E12s(That I'm probably going to convert into a E20 with electronic controller).  All solar powered.

Yeah, I have a problem...I have too little grass!
;)