Re: (ET) wheel horse c-185 lift using a small winch for mower lift?

Hi RJ   I know everyone is making fun of me with the wench. They do work good pulling up the deck when you tell her. As long as you get one that doe not talk to much. It does make it hard to see when she is sitting on the hood.

Thank you for the pictures and insight. I will use this information.  The winch is the same one you have.
I plan to hook it with a heavy spring on the deck bracket to keep from breaking it.