(ET) Not your usual Garage/Yard/Tag Sale - in Southern Vermont

It is with some sadness that I'm passing along information for a tag sale this weekend. There are few Elec-Trak drive motors amongst the items being offered, plus lots of solar/electrical goodies. Sunnyside was where I got my very first solar system, around 1993 or so (those 2 little panels saved my sanity during the ice storm in NY a few years back). As the owner has passed away, they are starting to clear out everything.

*** Sunnyside Solar going out of business sale ***

When: Saturday & Sunday, June 9th and 10th, 2012
9 am to 4 pm both days

Where:Sunnyside Solar, 1014 Green River Road, Guilford, VT
Park on the front lawn in front of the house or in the field by the camper and the small barn. TAG SALE is in the Sunnyside Solar shop, & on the lawn behind the main house (please don’t bother the tenants in the apartment on the field side).

Solar system parts and equipment
Left over car parts and automotive tools
Tires for various types of vehicles, some mounted
Shop manuals for various cars and vehicles
Conduit in various sizes and pieces
Aluminum ducting pieces and angle/straight pieces for solar mounts
30+ years of business and residential treasures
Gravely lawn mower with tag-along seat
Metal shop shelves and cabinets
Ford RV Camper, 24 ft. sleeps 5, generator, AC, kitchen app., needs TLC
Two Shell photovoltaic panels, 165W each
Controllers and other solar BOS [BOS ="Balance Of System" components]
House Plants
Used deep cycle batteries
Lighting and lights
Xantrex 4024 Sinewave plus bimodal inverter
File cabinets
Metal shop desk  (30” x 60”) with 5 drawers
17KW propane generator, and a smaller camper generator
Camping equipment
Winter sports equipment
Various tools
Dump Rake for a tractor with a PTO attachment
Some furniture, a couple of TVs, microwave
Shop and construction supplies
Boxes of electrical parts and supplies
Welding equipment
LOTS of other things to too numerous to list

__
Regards,

Jim Coate
540-941-1005