(ET) Elec-Traks in NY

 Good evening,
 Had a call from a gentleman in Pleasant Valley NY who is looking to sell
some of his tractors and attachments, From what I gather, it may be some
pretty nice stuff. I believe he said it is an E14, E15 and E16 along with
attachments. Call him directly if interested. His name is Harold Cypher @
845-635-3864
 Sincerely,
 Harold Zimmerman
 Clean Power Supply
 Ephrata PA
 717-859-4234
 Supplier of parts for General Electric, New Idea, and Wheel Horse
Electric Tractors.

You just got email from someone using a MailBug! Has it been
helpful keeping you in touch with the ones you love? Share
your MailBug experience in our Mother's Day and Father's Day
Facebook contest, and enter to win $100 or $500! For details,
find us at facebook.com/LandelMailBug