From: Bill Alburty <willaim kc rr com>
To: elec-trak <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Tue, May 8, 2012 8:23 am
Subject: (ET) E-12 Charger trouble

Last night, after mowing, I plugged in the charger, and when I turned
the timer knob to begin charging, a loud noise came from the charger and it blew the 20A fuse in my house circuit. I haven't opened it up to look
yet, and haven't plugged it in again. What should I look for as the
problem? What tests should I do? The noise sounded like a big clatter,
as if the core plates were vibrating unfettered.
I appreciate all advice and speculation.

Bill Alburty, Kansas City