Re: (ET) E15 motor problems.

On 4/28/2012 12:19 PM, David Roden wrote:
On 28 Apr 2012 at 9:02, Christopher Zach wrote:

One other way is to roll the tractor on it's side. Which you do not want
to do if you have flooded lead batteries in it...

Seriously?  This doesn't damage, bend, or dent anything?

Pretty much. Take off the batteries and the Elec-trak isn't really too heavy. When I had my E15 wreck under repair I had it perched on the nose and leaning up against the shed while I was welding on the side rail supports. However I did have the motor and rear transmission off at the time.

Those welds oddly enough are still holding.

Chris