Re: (ET) E15 motor problems.

Lift? Jack? Naaaaah, as my 6 year old grandson would say.

Use two 1/4" threaded rods, appx 12" long.  With motor underneath tractor, install the rods down from the footwell and secure at a front and rear corner of the motor mounting brackets.  Drill-out  two small pieces of wood and use as handles, with washers and nuts, and pull the motor up in position bit by bit, tightening the nuts as you go.

I wound up in physical therapy trying to lift a motor by hand.  Necessity is the mother of invention.

Jack