Re: (ET) ABOUT MY E14 THAT RUNS WHEN IT SHOULDN'T

With it running randomly keep in mind it is probably going to ground in multiple spots.

The common locations for frame grounding in a LF:
Lift (goop builds up and arcs to ground) *
CB2 (On drive motor) *
lights near toaster (Toaster eats light wires if they get close) *
mowing deck (Believe it or not if the top of one of the mowing motors is touching metal it could be a cause.  Easy to test, check for ground without anything plugged into PTO) *
drive pulley has rubbed against wires going to rear battery box.  Grounding on pulley. *
steering gear is eating a wire.  Happens a lot when a PO 'fixes' the wiring *
in rear battery box where wires pass through frame
under cowling where wires go from bottom of tractor to wiring compartment
near charger where wires come up from the frame.  Wires could have rubbed through insulation.
It's also possible that there is an issue with the charger going to ground.  I had a 12s that was grounding through the base.  Unlikely in a E14, but as part of the testing I would disconnect the charger completely from any wires. *

Notes:
Anything marked with a '*' has happened to me. ;)