From: Chad Bush [mailto:bushman165s aol com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 9:42 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) My old I-5

Why, of course! I can't believe you have come across an I-1!? and I'm
surprised I have not seen a message from George Beckett yet. How lucky are
you? Prototypes were made for the I-5, indicated by I-1 and I-2.
George has a picture of his I-2 on his website www.myelec-traks.com.
I'm sure you've heard of it before, but if not, go take a look!

Chad Bush
Ohio