Re: (ET) My old I-5

Dean...you dog! LOL!  Congradulations! ....

This file show the (your) I1 - it's a big file, over 26MB so be patient as it loads up on your computer!

http://www.myelec-traks.com/1972DEALER.pdf#page=17

You need to use the toolbar on your Adobe Reader to zoom into the sticker on the side!

In Him,

George Beckett