(ET) Tiller season!

Well, it's tiller season here at the house. Last weekend I drove the tractor+snowblower into the shed and this weekend I put on the tiller.

Man that thing is HEAVY. And after a bit of tilling I was concerned about the banging so I loosened the two big bolts and adjusted the chain so it was snug. Quieter now, which is good. But it can do in 5 minutes what it would take me an hour to do with a pick and shovel; I wonder if I should use it for trenching a path for some new electrical wires....

One question for the group; what kind of oil should I put in the transaxle of the tiller and how much? Is there a tensioner in there as well; I can feel some slack in the chain.

Chris